Saturday, September 29, 2012

In Ghana

Sorry, I 've been a little out of communication.  First, I sold my laptop...that's pretty weird so it is a little difficult to get online and two, Chelsie and I went to Green Turtle Lodge for a couple days which is a very inexpensive beach resort that gives discounts to Peace Corps volunteers.  Besides that we have been roaming around Accra, Ghana eating and watching movies...essentially preparing for life in America.  Our flight is October 1st at 4am so I'll try and write a longer entry, but I can't promise I'll be able.  The only exciting thing that is really happened thus far is a little miscommunication between us and the Peace Corp volunteers that are coming to run in the Ghana marathon Sunday.  We asked them to bring Potato, the cat and the luggage...they only brought Potato so Chelsie is right now over in Togo getting our bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment